You are invited to attendTHE BEST TV PITCH OPPORTUNITIES EVER!
A FREE TELE-SEMINAR!
30 Minutes with industry veterans
MARK & JEANNE SIMON
For anyone with a TV show – or an idea – they’d like to pitch!
* TV show creators * Producers * Writers * Actors * Directors *
Because it’s a tele-webinar, you can take it from ANYWHERE!
Call in via Phone OR log in to the Web Simulcast
THURSDAY, March 14th, 2013
Seminar will be 30 minutes in duration
YOU’LL FIND OUT:
* How to get those coveted meetings with network TV executives – no agent or attorney required!
* How to land dozens of pitch opportunities – in one day!
* How our clients Angela (with a scripted show), and Tony (with a reality show) made huge industry contacts and are both having their shows packaged and going forward.
How Mark pitched an A&E development exec a reality show in 15 seconds in an elevator, and got interest.
* How we met our current agent who specializes in animation.
* How our client Clyde ended up writing two episodes for a hit TV series.
* How to make the most out of your investment of time and $$
* How to determine which of your shows you should pitch
* Secrets of the most effective follow ups to close the deal
* How to get past gatekeepers – find out what only industry insiders know!
* We will also give away a FREE 2 year membership to our TV Pitch Tips Audio Postcards, valued at $230.
ALSO, they will answer some of YOUR specific questions.
If you have an idea for a show and want to sell it to the networks, you need to register now!
REGISTER NOW AT:
“If you’ve tried to sell your show on your own, then you are all too familiar with the infamous, infuriating Hollywood Catch 22. The network tells you that you have to submit your show through an agent and agents won’t represent you unless you’ve had a show on TV.
We heard the same thing when we first started to pitch our shows and we didn’t accept it. We found a way to pitch decision makers without an agent – and have signed more than 25 distribution deals.
We didn’t take “NO” for an answer and neither should you! Register for our teleseminar today and find out how to GET AROUND THE GATEKEEPERS.
Feel free to ask us a question in the box provided when you register – we may just answer it during the teleseminar!” –Jeanne Simon
PLUS – GIVE-AWAY WORTH $230!!
They will give away one FREE 2-year subscription to their TV Pitch Tips (worth $230) during the call!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS:
Jeanne Simon has produced more than 400 television series episodes such as Nickelodeon’s Clarissa Explains It All, Roundhouse, Weinerville, Gullah Gullah Island, and Allegra’s Window. She helped launch the Nickelodeon Studios at Universal and produced half of the network’s Saturday night prime-time block, Snick.
Mark Simon has pitched and sold more than 25 production and distribution deals for his original concepts, and worked with Disney, Nickelodeon, The Golf Channel, HSN and other networks pitchingin-house productions. His storyboard and animation clients include Disney, Universal, Viacom, Sony, HBO, Nickelodeon, FOX, Steven Spielberg, USA Networks, ABC Television, Warner Bros. and many others.
They each have more than 25 years’ experience in the entertainment industry, and together they have more than 3,500 television production credits.
And for ONE NIGHT ONLY, they will ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS on pitching, selling, and producing television shows!
REGISTER NOW AT:
This webinar is for YOU. Tell us what’s on your mind, and we’ll answer questions, address concerns, and pull back the curtain on the TV biz.