Casting Harley-Davidson Shoot for New Bike rollout!
We’re casting skilled motorcycle riders who are cool, hip, urban, good-looking young MEN & WOMEN for a shoot for Harley-Davidson’s New Bike Rollout for 2014! Tattoos, facial hair, and piercings welcome.
You can ride ANY BRAND of motorcycle – all kinds and brands welcome!
We are looking for:
Men & Women
Ages: 20 to 30yrs, all ethnicities.
Height: Men must be 5’10” or UNDER, and Women should be under 5’8″
You MUST have valid M1 license to be considered.
Must be located in the Southern California area. (Audition and shoot in Los Angeles).
Pay is $500 per shoot day with 10% for agent, PLUS an ADDITIONAL $250 for fitting session)
Non-union, 3 year internet buyout
Auditions: Wednesday, February 26th, 2014 in Los Angeles – so submit now!
Callbacks: March 3, 2014
Shoot: March 12th & 13th in Los Angeles.
* A driving test will be required for riders at callbacks.
* Must be available for shoot dates and & one fitting day.
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Phone number
4. City/Zip where you live (must be Southern CA area)
5. Your clothing sizes, and height and weight
6. Tell us about your motorcycle riding experience (indicate license)
7. Recent photo(s) of YOU (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!