Appear on the New Season of Hit TV Show
Searching for an Event Planner in the Los Angeles area to work with David Tutera’s team on the new season of WEtv’s hit show David Tutera Unveiled.
This is a paid position for a skilled, experienced event coordinator who is fun, outgoing and has no problem expressing his/her opinion — even it means disagreeing with other members of the team.
The coordinator will work under our lead planner on-camera and off for the duration of the season (filming from mid-March to the end of June, 2014).
If you are good at what you do, and have no problem speaking your mind, then we want to hear from you!
Candidates must be U.S. residents and at least 18 years of age. The majority of the production will be based in the Los Angeles area, but some travel may be required.
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. Resume or bio listing your relevant experience
4. A brief description of why you think you’re perfect for this opportunity
5. Recent photo(s) of you (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!