Win Tickets To The 2013 ALMA Awards And After Party
Enter Daily To Increase Chances, But Only ONCE in a 24-hour Period (Once Daily)
Hollywood, CA – The 2013 NCLR ALMA Awards® (American Latino Media Arts) is less than two weeks away and Latin Heat Entertainment is thrilled to be able to offer you the chance to actually take part in his Hollywood tradition!
Feel like a VIP as you attend one of most exciting Hollywood events, while rubbing shoulders with celebrities – actors, pop stars, models, radio DJs in Hollywood!
Check out the excitement at last year’s ALMA’s:
TWO WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED TO WIN ONE TICKET EACH.
EACH ONE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 ticket to the live taping of the NCLR ALMA Awards® at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium in Pasadena, CA
- 1 pass to the exclusive and official VIP after-party
- And exclusive interview of your night at the ALMA’s on Latin Heat
HOW TO ENTER:
- First, “LIKE” Latin Heat Entertainment on Facebook HERE (if you haven’t already)
- Follow us on Twitter @LatinHeatMag
- Next, go to http://LatinHeat.com and click on to “NCLR ALMA Awards® Ticket Giveaway” graphic
- Enter your info
- Then share your contest entry on Social Media by clicking the on the icons below
- You’ll have until Wednesday, September 25th 6PM PST to enter
- Winner will be announced Thursday, September 25th by midnight
- Enjoy the live taping of the NCLR ALMA Awards® on Friday, September 27th!
This year’s NCLR ALMA Awards will be air on MSNBC, and will highlight the very best American Latino contributions to film, television, and television, and film in the fall of 2013.
Winners will be selected at random and contacted on Thursday, September 26th between noon and 4PM PST.
RULES: Contestants must be at least 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
Tickets for the contest are provided by the 2013 NCLR ALMA Awards® in conjunction Latin Heat Entertainment, a multi-media company providing media content to the burgeoning Latino and general market, through editorial, and online and TV content. Latin Heat Media continues to deliver its unique content online (www.latinheat.com), and through our newsletter and digital magazine.
Since 1995, the NCLR ALMA Awards has honored outstanding Latino artistic achievements in television, film, and music. The show is an integral part of NCLR’s mission to create greater opportunities for Hispanic families in the United States.
LIKE Latin Heat on Facebook HERE
Still have questions about the contest? Email us at: email@example.com