The official #Hispz13 app offers schedules, real-time updates and makes it easy to network with speakers and attendees
The Hispanicize 2013 Mobile App, powered by EventLink and created by Core-apps LLC, is a native application for iPad, smartphones (iPhone and Android), a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry, and there’s also a web-based version of the application for all other web browser-enabled phones. “This app is a must for anyone attending Hispanicize 2013, ” said Manny Ruiz, event founder and director. “This is the best way to keep up with the fast-changing dynamics of this event. We will announce celeb appearances, changes in schedules, notify you of sponsor raffles, special activities and of any changes that can occur during the event. “ Downloading the app is the most efficient, current and timely way to receive information directly from event organizers, in real time.
For Attendees, Hispanicize Mobile provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance their event experience:
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- About Hispanicize Event 2013 keeps all event information in one place
- My Schedule organizes your schedule with one click
- Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from the event organizer
- Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Locate Exhibitors you want to visit on the Floor Plan Map
- Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
- Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
After the event concludes, The mobile app lives on throughout the year, providing users with an industry reference tool on a device they use daily right in the palm of their hands to look up people they met or heard speak on a panel, and obtain their contact information.
Downloading the Hispanicize Event 2013 Mobile App is easy.
For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android phones: visit your App Store or Google Play on your device and search for “Hispanicize”
For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/hispan2013 OR Scan the QR code! From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device.